Profile: Glade Run Lutheran Services
Glade Run is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation that provides autism, mental health, cultural, and educational programming to children and families through residential and community based offerings across Western Pennsylvania.
Services include residential treatment for children ages 8-21 in need of a structured therapeutic environment; St. Stephen’s Academy, a licensed private school offering ASD programming and direct positive behavior interventions and supports for youth in grades K-12; community based mental health services for children, adults and families; and therapeutic animal and horticulture programs through Glade Run Adventures.
Glade Run is an Autism Friendly Organization, a United Way partner agency, Joint Commission (JCO) accredited, and is Sanctuary certified by the Andrus Institute.
Founded as an orphanage in 1854, we are proud to stand behind 159 years of building a brighter future for children and their families.
- 1Community Program Coordinator - PittsburghPittsburgh
- 2Behavioral Specialist Consultants Licensed Washington CountyPittsburgh, Zelienople
- 3Mobile TherapistsButler, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities
- 4Mobile Therapists Washington CountyPittsburgh
- 5Therapeutic Staff SupportBeaver Falls, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities
- 6Therapeutic Staff Support Washington CountyBeaver Falls, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities
- 7Behavioral Specialist Consultants LicensedBeaver Falls, Butler & 1 other cities
- 8Behavioral Specialist Consultants Non-Licensed --PittsburghPittsburgh
- 9Medical Director/Psychiatrist ZelienopleZelienople
- 10School Custodian Zelienople 3pm-11pmZelienople
- 11Foodservice WorkersII - Zelienople 9-3pm School Year OnlyZelienople
- 12Special Education Teachers 2014-2015 School YearZelienople
- 13Computer Teacher ZelienopleZelienople
- 14Quality Improvement Manager - ZelienopleZelienople
- 15Special Education Teachers Day to Day SubstitutesZelienople
- 16Direct Care Staff- ZelienopleZelienople$10 to $11/hour
- 17Foodservice Workers- ZelienopleZelienople
- 18Outpatient Counseling Center Therapist - Licensed - Part time positionBeaver Falls, Butler & 2 other cities
- 19Open House/Open Interviews - Beaver FallsBeaver Falls