Profile: Glade Run Lutheran Services
Glade Run is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation that provides autism, mental health, cultural, and educational programming to children and families through residential and community based offerings across Western Pennsylvania.
Services include residential treatment for children ages 8-21 in need of a structured therapeutic environment; St. Stephen’s Academy, a licensed private school offering ASD programming and direct positive behavior interventions and supports for youth in grades K-12; community based mental health services for children, adults and families; and therapeutic animal and horticulture programs through Glade Run Adventures.
Glade Run is an Autism Friendly Organization, a United Way partner agency, Joint Commission (JCO) accredited, and is Sanctuary certified by the Andrus Institute.
Founded as an orphanage in 1854, we are proud to stand behind 159 years of building a brighter future for children and their families.
- 1Behavioral Specialist Consultants Non-Licensed --PittsburghPittsburgh
- 2Behavioral Specialist Consultants LicensedBeaver Falls, Butler & 1 other cities
- 3Family Based Mental Health Professional ButlerButler
- 4Outpatient Counseling Center Therapist - Licensed - Part time positionBeaver Falls, Butler & 1 other cities
- 5PSYCHIATRIST -Part TimePittsburgh
- 6Family Based Mental Health Professional Beaver FallsBeaver Falls
- 7Registered Nurse - Part-time ZelienopleZelienople
- 8Foodservice Workers- ZelienopleZelienople
- 9Mobile TherapistsButler, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities
- 10Direct Care Staff- ZelienopleZelienople$10 to $11/hour
- 11Behavioral Specialist Consultants Licensed Washington CountyPittsburgh, Zelienople
- 12Open House/Open Interviews -Cranberry TownshipZelienople
- 13Open House/Open Interviews - PittsburghPittsburgh
- 14Open House/Open Interviews - Beaver FallsZelienople