Profile: Glade Run Lutheran Services
Glade Run is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation that provides autism, mental health, cultural, and educational programming to children and families through residential and community based offerings across Western Pennsylvania.
Services include residential treatment for children ages 8-21 in need of a structured therapeutic environment; St. Stephen’s Academy, a licensed private school offering ASD programming and direct positive behavior interventions and supports for youth in grades K-12; community based mental health services for children, adults and families; and therapeutic animal and horticulture programs through Glade Run Adventures.
Glade Run is an Autism Friendly Organization, a United Way partner agency, Joint Commission (JCO) accredited, and is Sanctuary certified by the Andrus Institute.
Founded as an orphanage in 1854, we are proud to stand behind 159 years of building a brighter future for children and their families.
- 1Behavioral Specialist Consultants LicensedBeaver Falls, Butler & 1 other cities
- 2Medical Director/Psychiatrist ZelienopleZelienople
- 3Behavioral Specialist Consultants Non-Licensed --PittsburghPittsburgh
- 4School Custodian Zelienople 3pm-11pmZelienople
- 5SUPERVISOR OF OUTPATIENT SERVICES- Beaver FallsBeaver Falls
- 6OPEN INTERVIEWS FOOD SERVICES WORKERS BUTLER PA CAREERLINKButler
- 7Program Manager of School Based Services Pittsburgh (Full-Time)Pittsburgh
- 8Supervisor of School Based Services Pittsburgh (Full-Time)Pittsburgh
- 9Direct Care Staff- ZelienopleZelienople$10 to $11/hour
- 10Foodservice Workers- ZelienopleZelienople
- 11Open House/Open Interviews - Beaver FallsBeaver Falls
- 12Open House/Open Interviews - ZelienopleZelienople
- 13Open House/Open Interviews - PittsburghPittsburgh
- 14Outpatient Counseling Center Therapist - Licensed - Part time positionBeaver Falls, Butler & 2 other cities
- 15Mobile TherapistsButler, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities
- 16Therapeutic Staff SupportBeaver Falls, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities