Profile: Glade Run Lutheran Services
Glade Run is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation that provides autism, mental health, cultural, and educational programming to children and families through residential and community based offerings across Western Pennsylvania.
Services include residential treatment for children ages 8-21 in need of a structured therapeutic environment; St. Stephen’s Academy, a licensed private school offering ASD programming and direct positive behavior interventions and supports for youth in grades K-12; community based mental health services for children, adults and families; and therapeutic animal and horticulture programs through Glade Run Adventures.
Glade Run is an Autism Friendly Organization, a United Way partner agency, Joint Commission (JCO) accredited, and is Sanctuary certified by the Andrus Institute.
Founded as an orphanage in 1854, we are proud to stand behind 159 years of building a brighter future for children and their families.
- 1Family Based Case Manager -- Beaver Falls and ButlerBeaver Falls, Butler
- 2Music TeacherZelienople
- 3Blended Case ManagerBeaver Falls
- 4Family Based Mental Health Professional Beaver FallsBeaver Falls
- 5Special Education Teachers 2014-2015 School YearZelienople
- 6School Based Therapists Mental Health Partnership LicensedPittsburgh
- 7School Based Therapists Mental Health Partnership LicensedPittsburgh
- 8Outpatient Counseling Center Therapist - Licensed - Part time positionBeaver Falls, Butler & 2 other cities
- 9Behavioral Specialist Consultants Licensed Washington County Full-TimePittsburgh, Zelienople
- 10Medical Director/Psychiatrist ZelienopleZelienople
- 11Computer Teacher ZelienopleZelienople
- 12Transition Program Supervisor ZelienopleZelienople
- 13Behavioral Specialist Consultants Licensed Washington CountyPittsburgh, Zelienople
- 14Mobile TherapistsButler, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities
- 15Mobile Therapists Washington CountyPittsburgh
- 16Therapeutic Staff SupportBeaver Falls, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities
- 17Therapeutic Staff Support Washington CountyBeaver Falls, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities
- 18Project Coordinator-Open Table Part-TimeZelienople
- 19Behavioral Specialist Consultants Non-Licensed --PittsburghPittsburgh
- 20Behavioral Specialist Consultants LicensedBeaver Falls, Butler & 1 other cities