Glade Run Lutheran Services Jobs: Overview
Glade Run is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation that provides autism, mental health, cultural, and educational programming to children and families through residential and community based offerings across Western Pennsylvania.
Services include residential treatment for children ages 8-21 in need of a structured therapeutic environment; St. Stephen’s Academy, a licensed private school offering ASD programming and direct positive behavior interventions and supports for youth in grades K-12; community based mental health services for children, adults and families; and therapeutic animal and horticulture programs through Glade Run Adventures.
Glade Run is an Autism Friendly Organization, a United Way partner agency, Joint Commission (JCO) accredited, and is Sanctuary certified by the Andrus Institute.
Founded as an orphanage in 1854, we are proud to stand behind 159 years of building a brighter future for children and their families.
- 1Teaching Assistant - 10 Month Position ASD ClassroomZelienople
- 2Special Events/Development Intern (Unpaid) ZelienopleZelienople
- 3Mobile TherapistsButler, Pittsburgh & 1 other cities
- 4Therapeutic Staff SupportBeaver Falls, Butler
- 5Foodservice Workers- ZelienopleZelienople
- 6Foodservice WorkersII - Zelienople 9-3pm School Year OnlyZelienople
- 7Behavioral Specialist Consultants Licensed Washington CountyPittsburgh, Zelienople
- 8Supervisor of Family Support and Clincal Services/ASD - BHRSPittsburgh
- 9Supervisor of Family Support and Clincal Services - BHRSPittsburgh
- 10Residential Treatment Facility Clinical SupervisorZelienople
- 11Grant Writer/Professional Writer (Zelienople Full-Time)Zelienople
- 12Quality and Compliance Assistant (Part Time)Zelienople
- 13Behavioral Specialist Consultants Non-LicensedPittsburgh, Beaver Falls & 1 other cities
- 14Blended Case ManagerBeaver Falls
- 15Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerZelienople
- 16Glade Run Adventures Internships (Equine, Therapeutic, or Agriculture)Zelienople
- 17Special Education TeachersZelienople
- 18Mental Health Professional --Residential Treatment Part-time ZelienopleZelienople
- 19Family Based Mental Health Professional Beaver Falls and ButlerBeaver Falls, Butler
- 20Family Based Case Manager -- Beaver Falls and ButlerBeaver Falls, Butler