Job: HRIS Specialist
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Performs a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data. The HRIS Specialist works independently under general direction. Handles problems and non-routine situations by determining the approach or action to take and creates and interprets guidelines, procedures, policies and practices.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES (include but are not limited to):
• Confirms the accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and ensures information is available on a timely basis.
• Coordinates and performs mass data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
• Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
• Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations and/or benefits as directed.
• Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations.
• Provides assistance and supports others on difficult assignments and/or problems as directed.
• Acts as primary contact for assigned function with outside organizations or other departments; responds to technical administrative questions and ensures necessary follow up.
• Participates in special projects with staff as directed.
• May monitor or coordinate activities related to data integrity, process implementation or changes to existing practices, etc.
• Trains new users/supports existing users regarding administration of all HRIS systems.
• Supports and assists IT with data requests.
• Acts as liaison between HR team and ADP service center for data related cases.
• Works with payroll specialist to assess and coordinate necessary changes due to any payroll data changes.
• Assists with data entry (new hire, status changes, etc.).
• Evaluates current state of HRIS practices, recommends and establishes best practices, procedures, etc.
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s degree in related field AND three (3) years HRIS administration and analysis experience;
• OR, five (5) years of HRIS administration and analysis experience;
• OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Generalist experience, in addition to HRIS experience, is a plus.
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now Portal, including employee and manager self-service, Kronos, ATS and SharePoint a plus
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Knowledge of database maintenance basic concepts
• Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with all levels in the organization including senior management
• Ability to problem solve with respect to people and processes
• Ability to analyze and report on human capital metrics and trends
• Strong time management, organization skills, and attention to detail
• Capable of producing quality work with minimal errors in a fast paced environment
• Skilled in performing accurate data entry
• Open minded and wiling to learn new things
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Advanced MS Office skills
Organizational and Functional Competencies:
Customer Service Orientation, Effective Communication, Teamwork and Collaboration, Achieves Results, Ethical Behavior, Agility, Adaptability & Flexibility
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The position requires the employee to frequently sit, stand and operate a computer and telephone
• The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you and to understand the speech of another person
• General indoor office conditions in a temperature controlled environment
• Low noise levels that can increase to moderate during group discussion and/or operation of basic office equipment such as copiers or printers
Urban Settlement Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Urban Lending Solutions is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), providing real estate information services to the mortgage industry.
At Urban Lending Solutions, we employ talented, dynamic people with extraordinary passion and depth in their respective areas of expertise. Our employees are dedicated team players who bring energy, professionalism and fun to their work. The ULS environment is one in which smart, determined, creative people succeed.
At Urban Lending Solutions, we're proud to offer our employees a competitive pay and benefits package.