Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Simpleview, Inc.
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 200 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hardworking and reliable.
Zerista, a Simpleview company, with offices in Denver, CO, Tucson, AZ, and Santa Fe, NM, is an award-winning maker of the web, mobile, and social tools for events around the world.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hardworking team an independent, talented, top-notch ios Developer with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
You will lead the continued development of our IOS apps. You'll need a strong understanding of integrating with REST based services, offline native caching using Core Data, sync, and customer experience. You must like working on small teams, having lots of responsibility and thrive on tight deadlines. The position could be based in any of our three locations. Relocation assistance provided to the ideal candidate.
- Excellent design skills -- you'll be responsible for building our IOS app.
- MUST have samples of work that show design, interaction, user experience, and visuals
- Demonstrated experience using web services.
- At least one publicly available application in the iTunes app store or Android Market.
- Experience with iOS, Android would also be a plus
- Experience building offline apps with sync, especially using RestKit and Core Data
- Well-versed in source control management systems, such as Git.
- Good at writing automated tests
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- World Class Professional Education Development
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short-term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long-term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more