Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Modern Backend Application Developer
at A1 Placement
A1 Placement is currently seeking a talented back-end application developer to join a team of talented coders in helping them modernize selected applications. Using a modern technology stack and agile approach, in this role you will have an opportunity to be a part of a workforce that is transforming IT through technology modernization efforts.
This is a highly touted organization that thrives on innovation and ideas of all members of their team. This environment is highly collaborative and allows you the opportunity to continue building your skills through training and multiple diverse projects. Your contributions as a developer will make a real impact and be meaningful on a variety of levels.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experienced with agile development and continuous integration and delivery
- Create and test bug fixes and other minor enhancements, for the application, its CI/CD pipeline and the configuration as code for the cloud.gov deployments
- Provide application lifecycle support including incident response
- Create and deploy patches to the application
- Ability to interact with end-users and clients
- Provide estimates to the development staff on technical tasks and efforts required to complete assignment
- 4+ years of backend application development experience
- Degree in CS, Engineering or IT related field
- Knowledge of Agile methods and working in self-driven teams
- Knowledge of version control tools i.e.: GITHUB
- Full stack development experience a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud Foundry or other PaaS, CircleCI or other cloud-based CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of Docker