Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
We are actively looking for talented Project Admin to work with the high-caliber professionals of a highly touted tech company in Pittsburgh. The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed.
These position need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager, assist the Project Team with various administrative tasks throughout the project, as needed and tasks will vary depending on the uniqueness of a given project as it progresses
- Responsible for creating all project meeting invitations, following the established project meeting procedure.
- Ensure meetings are sent to all prescribed invitees.
- Ensure project meeting minutes are prepared for all formal meetings
- Conduct project onboarding activities for all new project team members
- Send project onboarding documentation forms to new project team members
- Submit completed onboarding documentation forms to client Project Manager Assistant
- Provide Project Orientation Guide to all new project team members, providing guidance
- Act as a point of contact and guide for all new project team members in their first week of being on the project
- Send updated guide to all active team members
- Monitor inventory of office supplies, working with the client to obtain necessary items
- Responsible for placing all approved deliverables and related acceptance certificates, as well as other project documentation on an internal SharePoint site
What We’re Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Able to act with integrity and handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint are a must, while Project and Visio are preferred)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude