Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr SAP PP- Business Systems Analyst
at A.C. Coy
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Our client, a leader in their industry, is seeking a Sr SAP Business Systems Analyst for a full time position. Responsible for the implementation, support and ongoing incremental improvements of the SAP Production Planning Module, as well as support of the Manufacturing, Financial, and supplemental software systems. Candidates must have a minimum of SIX (6) years of work related experience.
This position will work closely with business users and provide both functional and technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing system solutions, business processes, reports and procedures that meet user requirements, with a primary focus on manufacturing operations, including production planning/scheduling, shop floor control and quality management functions.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of business application software packages.
- Excellent customer service skills including telephone techniques, listening skills, sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with end-users and management.
- Demonstrated project planning, project management, problem-solving and work prioritization skills.
- Must be both team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Familiar with current technology and methodologies.
- Familiar with several computer operating systems and relational databases including MS Windows, Linux, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Open to domestic and international travel.
- More than 6 years' experience in application software design, implementation and support
- 3+ years experience with SAP PP
- B.S. Information Science or related field
- Advanced degree preferred
- APICS certification desired