Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Scheduling Clerk is responsible for the completion of various office clerical assignments. Coordinates provider and clinic schedules. Manages telehealth schedules. Utilizes ERMA-CM and PTRAX for all consultative services both on-site and off-site. Interrelates and works effectively with all levels of authority. Primary scheduling duties may vary depending on assigned area and include coordination of provider and clinic schedules.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of clinic Experience preferred.
- None required.
- Receive and direct all incoming calls on a multi extension telephone. Assure messages are accurately relayed to staff when they are away from the office. Bring messages to the appropriate desk.
- Receive, process and schedule all consultations.
- Track/report all off-site emergency procedures and inpatient hospitalizations.
- Maintain and distribute all on-site and off-site clinic schedules.
- Inputs information into ERMA-CM and PTRAX.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.