Community Options, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional
at Community Options, Inc.
Do you want to work in the Export area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
With flexible schedules, we're sure to have the right fit to accommodate your needs!
FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, PER DIEM!
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office!
Phone Number: 724-221-6119
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-WM@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We have walk-in hours every Wednesday! Immediate on-the-spot interviews & hiring!
( Valid Driver's License, High School Diploma/GED, Social Security Card- for identification & hiring purposes )
TIME: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
ADDRESS: 137 Matthews Street, Suite 1500, Greensburg, PA 15601