Community Options, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health Aide
at Community Options, Inc.
Do you want to work in the Zelienople, PA area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national organization? Then, join our team!
Full-Time, Part-Time & Per Diem
We are seeking Home Health Aides (HHA)/Direct Support Professionals – fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
We have locations in Butler, Fombell, Zelienople and Cranberry.
No experience necessary – we provide PAID training! So, what DO you need?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, push/pull, reach, and stand/walk for periods of time
- Assist individuals with their daily living and independence skills/personal care.
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
So why should you begin your professional career at Community Options?
- Competitive Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous PTO
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Incredible career growth opportunities
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If interested, please click Apply Now or complete an online application:
Send your resume to: Resumes-BU@comop.org
Come visit us at: 403 W. Jefferson St, Butler, PA 16001 every Thursday (9 AM - 3 PM)!
We will help you complete an application and in many cases a hiring decision is made on the spot!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer