Community Options, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health Aide
at Community Options, Inc.
Do you want to work in the Butler, PA area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
NEWLY INCREASED START-RATE! $12 PER HOUR!
FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, PER DIEM!
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Home Health Aide -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Home Health Aide -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office! Phone Number: 724-613-8133
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-BU@comop.org
Come visit us at: 403 W. Jefferson St, Butler, PA 16001 on any Thursday (9 AM - 3 PM)! We will help you complete an application and in many cases a hiring decision is made on the spot!
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer