Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DynaVox Mayer-Johnson
Funding and Healthcare Reimbursement
# of openings:
What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast-paced environment?
The Intake Specialist works directly with the insurance companies to verify client eligibility and prepare prior authorization documents for submittal and approval. This position also ensures that department mail, e-mails and new funding requests are filed correctly and forwarded to the appropriate teams. The Intake Specialist is responsible for data entry of customer files into the funding database and organization and intake of new funding requests.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…
Your days will be filled with
- Receiving equipment request from Field Sales Consultants, SLPs or family members for equipment and contact insurance company to verify eligibility
- Monitoring incoming funding e-mails and new requests
- Labeling, storing and organizing funding documents within the document database
- Entering case and demographic information into database and transferring request to Funding Consultant for review and/or processing
- Contacting insurance company to verify eligibility, benefit coverage, and prior authorization requirements
- Researching third party insurance requirements in order to complete prior authorization forms correctly
- Preparing prior authorization forms and submitting documents to insurance company for approval
- Communicating status of new orders with members of the sales team, clients and Speech and Language Pathologists via e-mail
- Meeting established goals and expectations successfully
- Performing various other tasks as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be a positive go-getter.
We are looking for someone who has:
- High School Diploma
- Associate degree preferred
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- MS Office Word and Outlook
- Detail oriented
- Able to work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
We find it to be a strong merit if you have knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party insurance regulations.
Please address your questions to Jasmine.Galindo@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled