Edgewood Management Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Leasing Consultant in Uniontown, PA at Edgewood Management
at Edgewood Management Group
Edgewood is growing and looking to add a Leasing Consultant in Uniontown, PA!
Edgewood Management Corporation is a 45 year old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood's portfolio represents a variety of multifamily product that includes high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Multi-Housing Council. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood provides superior real estate management and financial services to property owners. As well as creating quality housing in a service enriched community for our residents. We also offer our employees a safe, productive and supportive environment which embraces change and diversity. Performance, People and Pride is the cornerstone of our success!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Handling all aspects of leasing apartments, including supervising leasing staff, greeting prospective residents, following up with prospects, touring the community, processing applications, preparing leases and closing the sale
- Understanding the community and its amenities, rents, and specials - as well as those of the community's competitors
- Conduct off-site marketing and assist in preparing marketing plans
- Screen all incoming residents by objective qualification standards
- Achieve an acceptable leasing closing ratio
- Maintain activity reports by recording traffic daily
- Assist with resident programs and retention
- Assist with coordination of and participate in resident functions
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Assistant Manager/Community Manager
- Creative Thinker
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Previous affordable housing experience with emphases Project Base Section 8, required
- One to two years of Project Base Section 8 experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), One-Site Property Management Software and Internet.
- Customer service oriented
- Prior experience in Leasing is preferred
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS. Edgewood Management Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.