Edgewood Management Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Community Manager in Uniontown, PA at Edgewood Management
at Edgewood Management Group
We are looking to hire a Community Manager in Uniontown, PA!
Great Opportunity with Competitive Salary and Potential Complementary Apartment Unit!
A successful Community Manager is a motivated leader who demonstrates superior customer service and inspires the property team to provide the best service and results to our residents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Manage the day-to-day outreach, sales and customer service efforts to meet and exceed performance targets
- Monitor property and staff to ensure compliance with all Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Requirements, Human Resources and Operations policies and procedures, and Safety Management programs
- Promote Resident Services initiatives to drive efforts at the community level, engaging residents in social, educational, planned activities and events
- Prepare reports of all operational financial data to the Regional Property Manager, Property Staff Accounts and other Corporate Departments as requested
- Lead staffing, training and development initiatives for the property to ensure the best talent is part of the property team