Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Elliott Group
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Skilled Trade
Position is responsible for performing a wide variety of electrical installation. To construct and install electrical and electrical controlled equipment within our manufacturing process.
Will train on first shift (7a-3pm) and transition to second shift (3pm-11pm) once training is complete.
- Receives guidance and direction from supervisor.
- Works from work order book, detailed drawings or wiring diagrams.
- Prepares material for electrical assembly including cutting, bending of conduit. Mounting junction boxes. Run and terminate wiring.
- Lay out and install complex wiring circuits in conformance to established codes.
- Obtains correct electrical materials and sets up and operates necessary equipment for
- Work from wiring diagrams, schematic drawings.
- Have the ability to use all required electrical measuring and testing devices.
- Observes all safety rules and general housekeeping related to equipment, materials and cleaning of work area.
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years general electrical experience which includes pulling and landing wires on instruments.
- Requires the ability to use considerable mechanical aptitude and judgement to determine proper electrical and assembly practices.
- Must use close attention to produce both satisfactory work and assemblies to meet various codes.
- Must possess the skills and experience to read and interpret a wiring diagram and electrical schematics. Also must have strong blueprint reading and comprehension.
- Must be willing to learn how to weld.
Elliott is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state or local laws of the United States. Elliott is a drug free workplace.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Elliott Group employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Elliott Group recruiting team will become the property of Elliott Group and no search fees will be paid.