Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enrollment Agent I
The Enrollment Agent I (EA I) supports Enrollment Solutions Operations through participation in commercial, state, federal programs; and/or consumer sales of identity related products and services. The employee performs electronic fingerprinting functions according to the commercial, state, or federal customer’s program requirements. This position is a trainee role and the incumbent will be introduced to various processes, taught how to operate various fingerprinting machinery, and trained to navigate the various add-on products and services offered through the retail program as well as through specialized computer software databases.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment, including computer hardware and software
- Obtain successful customer fingerprint images and capture biometric information to meet or exceed program standards
- Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
- Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer
- Identify win-win opportunities to provide more products and services to customers
- Create opportunities to add value for customers through the upselling of retail products and services (if applicable)
- Perform at or above Enrollment Agent performance benchmarks. Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies relating to Enrollment Center standards, including adherence to signage, branding, and employee attire policies
- Performs Enrollment Center Sustainment responsibilities on a daily basis
- Perform administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, and requisitioning supplies
- Represents the company and the program(s) that are supported in a professional and customer oriented manner
- Support Customer Service Registration and Reservation activities, as necessary
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principals and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Technology – Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and computer software, including applications and data entry
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical duties, such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, and/or outside organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Integrity – Job requires ethics and honesty
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Minimum one (1) year applicable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Previous experience processing credentials preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Must be a US Citizen
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Ability to travel locally for activities such as backfill at local enrollment locations, meetings, classes, and workshops.
- Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 75% of the time
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may be required to stand, sit, or a combination of both standing and sitting to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and vision to operate machinery.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.