Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Retail Support
- Business Unit
- 7211 McKnight Rd
- Postal Code
DriveTime is the nation’s largest used car retailer and finance company, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). An innovative company who has rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about buying cars; breaking apart from the industry’s status quo for more than 14 years.
Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 138+ retail locations and 21 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
To apply, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, you will be responsible for inventory operations to include vehicle maintenance, vehicle cleanliness, vehicle merchandising and display, vehicle transportation, vendor relationships, lot and building image and maintenance.
In Long, you will
- Ensure inventory is properly merchandised and displayed for maximum customer appeal
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected weekly for mechanical, drivability or cosmetic concerns
- Wash and vacuum all inventory on regular rotating basis
- Maintain internal and external dealership image to provide a clean, crisp, and inviting environment for DriveTime customers
- Complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory to include fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
All job responsibilities listed above are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "other related duties as assigned."
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No DUI or Reckless Driving in the last 3 years.
- The ability to pass a drug test and a criminal background check.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Money: Hourly rate is $12.00 per hour paid bi-weekly.
Benefits: Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Time Off and even health benefits.
Schedule: Expect a 5 day work week that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. And as always Sundays off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment. Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process.