Management Science Associates Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Specialty Pharma Insights & Analytics
at Management Science Associates Inc.
Business Overview: Management Science Associates, Inc. (MSA) is a diversified information management company that for over half a century has given market leaders a competitive edge in data management, analytics and data security. We are currently seeking an Insights & Analytics Executive to play a key role in MSA’s Life Sciences Specialty Pharma initiatives.
Job Summary: In this role, you will be responsible for growing our analytics presence within the Life Sciences Sector and presenting the value proposition of our analytics solutions to the highest levels of our prospects and customers. You will meet with prospects and customers to understand their objectives, problems and requirements and then work with a team of analytics and technology professionals to provide actionable insights and key indicators. You will design sophisticated analytic approaches and products by applying your Specialty Pharmacy process, data and analytics expertise along with your understanding of the business issues faced by our prospects and customers.
Principal Functions and Responsibilities:
- Engage with prospects and customers to understand their unique objectives, problems and requirements and address them with Specialty and other Pharma analytic solutions
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on Specialty Pharmacy processes, data and analytics
- Display strong written and oral communication and persuasive argumentation skills
- Convey complex analytical results clearly and with conviction to decision makers and other stakeholders
- Establish and strengthen relationships with influential prospect and customer executives, including the C-Suite
- Provide leadership deriving data-driven actionable insights and key performance indicators
- Develop and deliver high quality analytic approaches and products
- Mentor and train staff members within the analytics practice
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and executive presence with the ability to make a strong impression quickly and drive results
- Bachelor's degree in Quantitative Analytics, Business Analytics, Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related discipline. Graduate degree in a related discipline is highly desired.
- 10+ years of related experience in advanced analytics with 5+ years of experience with Specialty or other pharma analytics
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing analytics products
- Demonstrated ability in recommending creative, innovative, effective, actionable solutions to business problems
- Demonstrated ability in providing thought leadership and strategy
- Proven success building analytics business and relationships with prospect and customer executives, including the C-Suite
- In-depth knowledge of, and staying current with, statistical modeling and advanced quantitative analytic techniques
- Experience with defining, developing and launching analytics products
- Able to operate effectively in a challenging, dynamic, high-paced environment
- Experience with Specialty Pharmacy processes, data and analytics