Management Science Associates Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Research Associate (Business Development Specialist)
at Management Science Associates Inc.
Overview: Management Science Associates, Inc. (MSA) is a diversified information management company that for over half a century has given market leaders the competitive edge in data management, analytics and security. MSA’s Life Sciences Division provides health care and data management software and services to hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, research organizations and other companies dealing with complex health care data. We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity within the Life Sciences Division for a market research professional with a background in investigating markets and assisting in building business cases within the healthcare IT space.
- Assist in investigating current, new and future healthcare tech markets through Primary and Secondary Market Research
- Assist in building and presenting business cases
- Investigate healthcare technology market activity (Sales Trends, Product Feature Trends)
- Investigate competitor landscapes
- Gather and present supporting published data and statistics
- Evaluate past performance of a product or service's sales
- Monitor and review market and trends reports as well as trade journal publications
- Draft market research surveys
- Identify, engage, and interview Key Opinion Leaders
- Work within a team environment and participate in non-traditional business organization teams
- Provide information to assist in the development of marketing materials and sales strategies
- Present findings to product, sales, and marketing teams
- Requires a four-year degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.
- Minimum one year of experience in researching markets and participating in the development of business cases within the Healthcare Tech industry.
- Qualitative and quantitative market research skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Explorer and MS Outlook calendar and email
- Effective communication
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to interact & collaborate effectively with clients, managers, and coworkers
- Ability to prepare and deliver formal presentations and written documents of the highest quality under tight deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and positive attitude with diplomacy - willingness to take responsibility
- Exceptional quality of work and attention to detail with a high degree of organizational ability
- Must be a self-starter