Management Science Associates Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Management Science Associates Inc.
Overview: Management Science Associates, Inc. (MSA) is a diversified information management company that for over half a century has given market leaders the competitive edge in data management, analytics and technology. We are seeking a Project Lead to join the MSA Information Management Solutions (IMS) division which has been offering data and insight solutions to the Consumer Package Goods industry since the early 1980s.
As a Production/Project Lead you will manage people and/or projects working closely with our customer support team to supply deliverables directly to our clients. You will be responsible for coordinating work internally between the client relations team, QA and IT. You will oversee the work required to manage, update and deliver data to our clients on a daily basis. This work includes master data management, data analysis, data extraction, user acceptance testing (UAT), data cleansing and report generation and data delivery. This position is a great way to build skills in project management, data analysis, client relationships and SDLC.
- Manage staff, project plans, timelines and deliverables
- Set priorities and balance resources across multiple projects
- Translate client requirements into specific tasks and actions needed to deliver on our commitments
- Provide technical leadership needed to Query, extract and validate data from client databases
- Identify problems and proactively look for areas to automate and improve
- Participate in User Acceptance testing (UAT) and system implementations
- Manage and define quality assurance practices to ensure data is delivered correctly and on-time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience. A master's degree in a relevant discipline may substitute for one year of experience.
- Minimum six years relevant experience with prior experience managing or leading projects
- Microsoft Office
- Relational database
- Data analysis
- Oracle and UNIX
- Knowledge of database structures and data models
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills both written and oral
- Time management skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Scheduling software i.e. Control M or Appworx (highly desired)
- Project management experience
- Experience with third party reporting and master data management tools
- Training skills
- Knowledge and awareness of new tools and techniques in the industry
- Lean Six Sigma