Management Science Associates Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer II
at Management Science Associates Inc.
Overview: Management Science Associates, Inc. (MSA) is a diversified information management company that for over half a century has given market leaders the competitive edge in data management, analytics and technology. We are seeking an Software Engineer II to join the MSA’s Life Sciences division which offers a unique product catering to the specific needs of the Solid Organ Transplant community.
- Designing and developing new and existing applications primarily in the C# language within the .NET framework which are integrated with database technologies
- Independently work on all SDLC phases
- Provide technical leadership to the Product Development team, working closely with Engineers, Tech Leads, and Architects
- Research third-party ingredient technologies to determine upgrade/migration paths and impacts to current frameworks
- Participate in user interface design
- Requires a four-year degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years of experience in systems analysis and programming, addressing unique issues of architecture and data management
- Must have the experience to begin working at the highest technical level of all phases of systems analysis and programming activity across the full scope of software development cycle
- Qualified candidates will have previous development experience with C#
- Experience at programmatically interfacing with a relational database management system. Preferably Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of version control software
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Ability to influence and manage change