Medix Staffing Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Medix Staffing Solutions
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3W5VF6BGY0F7PS7XNT
Categories: Automotive/Motor Vehicle/Parts, Science/Biotech/Research, Healthcare - Lab/Hematology/Pathology
- Technician needs to have a diverse set of skills and will be part of a team that operates equipment including, but not limited to: powder process equipment, handling of raw materials, batching and mixing, furnaces, and electrolytic cells.
- Technician will prepare and test samples using laboratory analytical equipment.
- Technician will be required to operate overhead cranes, forklifts, and other mobile equipment as needed.
- Technician will be responsible for equipment operation, recording and documenting results and observations systematically and completely in laboratory notebooks and computers.
- Ensure the safety of employees and equipment. Be knowledgeable about company EHS standards, protocols and tools.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to work rotating/overnight shifts
The Technician will also have the following characteristics:
- Ability to multitask
- Desire to learn
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
Manufacturing technician; lab technician; lab tech; research assistant
Reference number: 85818