Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior General Ledger Accountant
at Mylan Inc.
For Us, It's A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
- Responsible for month end closings, GL account analysis and reconciliations
- Prepare and review management reports and financial information analysis
- Acts as single point of contact for Local Unit and internal, external audits including coordination with other teams
- Responsible for the preparation of corporate reporting
- In a senior role would be expected to coach and support junior team members
- Migration and stabilization of end to end accounting functions
- Active participation in the Finance Transformation Project
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- College or universitydegree especially in the field of Economics, Finance
- Proven or demonstrated GL experience is a MUST
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, advanced MS Excel knowledge required
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to identify & implement industry best practices to improve existing processes
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required, other European(non-Hungarian) languages would be an asset
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.