NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse- Allegheny Valley School
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitleRegistered Nurse- Allegheny Valley School
Location140 Coketown Road-6912W
ShiftDouble Shift Week-ends
Schedule-Week 1Saturday and Sunday 6:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Schedule-Week 2Saturday and Sunday 6:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
This position is Enhanced Pay Eligible!!! Successful applicants have the option to receive an additional $2/hr for all hours paid!
NHS is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our NHS/AVS locations in Coraopolis, Pa. The focus of responsibilities for this position is from a clinical perspective. A larger clinical assignment grouped with a smaller medical record assignment allows for thorough completion of clinical tasks.
With a rich tradition spanning more than 45 years, NHS Human Services is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is the largest community-based, non-profit human services organization in the country. More than 10,500 staff provide care to 40,000 adults and children throughout multiple states. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, juvenile justice, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing direct nursing care to residents and maintaining medical records.
- making daily visits to assigned areas
- RN may be responsible for supervision and review of the work of the LPNs as defined by Current Nurse Practice Acts and HSS
- This position reports to the Health Services Supervisor and/or Assistant Health Services Supervisor.
Apply Online: www.nhsonline.org
Requisition Number: 28651
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com.
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- This position requires a Registered Nurse.
- A minimum of one (1) year current nursing experience is preferred.
- Genuine interest in working with individuals with physical and developmental disabilities.
- A current and valid Pennsylvania driver's license and reliable transportation may be required.
- Driving between homes is a requirement for this position.