Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Biller / Collector
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0d3c3937-296a-4573-b27a-854a0ee59e2a
- Customer Satisfaction-maintains a professional, courteous and caring attitude with co-workers, patients and families, medical staff and all others in contact with during business day, with less than three complaints per year.
- Meets daily, weekly and annual goals within designated time frames.
- Completes billing and rebilling of claims timely and efficiently in order to meet department accounts receivable goals.
- Posts correspondence daily and accurately.
- Posts and batches payments daily upon receipt of deposit and proper documentation, ensuring batches balance appropriately.
- Posts and batches all charges upon receipt when appropriate and with notation of any exceptions.
- Reviews Inpatient and Outpatient unbilled reports prior to bill selection to ensure accuracy and timely submission of claims.
- Ensures that all claims are dropped within three business days of discharge day.
- All primary claims transmitted (billed) within one business day of bill selection.
- Process and mail paper claims within one business day of bill selection,
- Re-bill claims resubmitted within one business day of notification.
- Works credit balance accounts upon identification in order to meet department goals.
- Performs account follow-up as directed by current department and monthly goals.
- Maintains on-line system documentation of all communication, correspondence and follow-up.
- Notifies Business Office Manager and CFO of relevant activities or information that will significant affect the billing or collection process as it occurs.
- Maintains competence in identified universal, core and critical competencies
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three or more years' experience in related field required.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Commercial Insurance and Medicare/Medicaid preferred.
IMPORTANT: We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!