Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shift Supervisor - IDD/ASD RTF (Supervisor - Patient Support)
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2bb4f02e-862a-4e3c-9913-d815367929b8
Categories: Healthcare - Support Services, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Unit Specific Performance Objectives
- Designs and implements short-term and long-term plans for the program in collaboration with staff, Clinical and Program Managers in order to ensure the ongoing clinical growth of the program.
- Interviews and recommends candidates for the program in conjunction with the Program Manager.
- Ensure on a daily basis the safety and cleanliness of all areas of the program.
- Develops and implements cost containment efforts for the program.
- Maintains staffing according to the staff management system based on program acuity and census.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings for all the program staff in collaboration with the Program Manager.
- Attends weekly treatment team meetings and works with the staff to develop appropriate treatment interventions for the individuals.
- Maintain a timely performance appraisal process for all program staff that encourages active staff participation.
- Maintain quality improvement monitors for the program and continuously assess and improve program performance.
- Investigate and initiate appropriate action for unusual incidents and grievances.
- Emphasize and provide role modeling for all staff regarding the importance of maintaining a therapeutic environment, individual’s rights, safety and the participation of individuals and families in the program.
- Adhere to all regulations and standards necessary to meet licensing and accreditation compliance.
- Support an environment conducive to professional growth and learning by providing staff development programs to improve competence.
- Serve on committees as designated by the Program Manager.
- Participates in interdepartmental activities to improve communication, coordination and quality care.
- Works cooperatively with all RTF supervisors and staff to enhance the image of Southwood and specifically the MR/DD RTF.
- Participates in a minimum of forty hours of staff development programs annually.
- Demonstrates knowledge of normal age-specific growth and development.
- Delegates duties as required.
- Participates in own performance process.
- Maintains competence in identified universal, core and critical competencies.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!