Performance Review Institute
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Performance Review Institute
This Coatings Auditor position is an excellent opportunity for recent retirees or consultants that have working knowledge in one or more of these processes: Thermal Spray, Diffusion Coatings, or Vapor Deposition.
Our auditors enjoy traveling domestically and/or internationally, a flexible schedule (some auditors perform 1 or 2 audits a month, while others desire to audit every week), competitive compensation that includes a daily rate plus travel expenses, meeting new people and keeping in touch with technology and the latest developments, networking with other industry professionals.
To learn more about this auditor position, please review these General Guidelines.
The ideal auditor candidate will possess most of the following criteria:
- High School Diploma plus minimum of 10 years experience or Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Materials Science and 5 years working knowledge
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following processes: Thermal Spray, Diffusion Coatings, or Vapor Deposition
- Thorough understanding of coating testing/evaluation
- Five years auditing experience in the aerospace industry
- Thorough understanding of aerospace coating specs, processes and equipment