Performance Review Institute
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
eQuaLearn Content Developer/Instructor
at Performance Review Institute
Use your leadership and manufacturing/engineering skills by partnering with the Performance Review Institute, a not-for-profit trade organization that is committed to the continual improvement of quality in critical industries.
The purpose of this independent contractor position is to provide expert quality and special process related training to critical industries where safety and quality are shared goals. The eQuaLearn program offers training all over the world in topics as diverse as root cause corrective action, welding, pyrometry and statistical process control. This varied and autonomous role would suit someone who has experience and/or qualifications in manufacturing/engineering and is looking for a new challenge.
- Contribute to the successful future of the industry by sharing your expertise
- Travel the world as a subject matter expert and work from home
- Manage your own schedule and choose when you want to work
- Partner with an established high profile global company
To qualify to work as an instructor/course developer, applicants must meet the following general requirements:
- Understanding of what it means to work as an independent contractor and willingness to engage with PRI in that capacity
- Willingness to travel to conduct training
- Commitment to preserving the integrity of the training program, maintaining strict confidentiality, and to avoid all conflicts of interest
- Expertise in one or more technologies
- Excellent organizational skills in both oral and written capacities
- Positive, diplomatic, and professional with customers (internal and external) and peers at all times
- Subject matter experts with multi-industry experience i.e. aerospace, automotive, medical, nuclear, oil/gas etc. are in particularly high demand