Performance Review Institute
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Performance Review Institute
This Heat Treating Auditor position is an excellent opportunity for recent retirees or consultants that have experience in some or all of these heat treating and/or brazing processes: steels, aluminum, titanium, heat resisting alloys, brazing, carburizing and nitriding.
Our auditors enjoy traveling domestically and/or internationally, a flexible schedule (some auditors perform 1 or 2 audits a month, while others desire to audit every week), competitive compensation that includes a daily rate plus travel expenses, meeting new people and keeping in touch with technology and the latest developments, networking with other industry professionals.
To learn more about this auditor position, please review these General Guidelines.
The ideal auditor candidate will possess most of the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field related to Heat Treating
- High School Diploma and 5 years heat treating and/or brazing experience, preferably in the aerospace industry
- Hands-on experience with some of the following heat treating processes: steels, aluminum, titanium, heat resisting alloys, brazing, carburizing and nitriding
- Familiarity with AMS 2750
- Familiarity with Industry Specifications
- Familiarity with Heat Treating equipment
- Familiarity in testing of heat treated material or product