Performance Review Institute
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Materials Testing Auditor
at Performance Review Institute
This Materials Testing Laboratories position is an excellent opportunity for recent retirees or consultants that have working knowledge of: Chemical and Mechanical Test Methods, Calibration Procedures, Relevant Industry Standards, Processing, Inspection and Testing
Our auditors enjoy traveling domestically and/or internationally, a flexible schedule (some auditors perform 1 or 2 audits a month, while others desire to audit every week), competitive compensation that includes a daily rate plus travel expenses, meeting new people and keeping in touch with technology and the latest developments, networking with other industry professionals.
To learn more about this auditor position, please review these General Guidelines.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Materials Science/Engineering or Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- "Hands-on" experience as a technician or engineer (preferably in the aerospace industry) in a testing laboratory with a range of equipment and manufacturers
- Seven (7) years auditing experience in the aerospace/defense industry
- Knowledge of aerospace and defense quality system requirements
- Working knowledge of military and industry specifications (ASTM, S-400)
- Current Technical knowledge of: Chemical and Mechanical Test Methods, Calibration Procedures, Relevant Industry Standards, Processing, Inspection and Testing