Performance Review Institute
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Surface Enhancement Auditor
at Performance Review Institute
Our auditors enjoy traveling domestically and/or internationally, a flexible schedule (some auditors perform 1 or 2 audits a month, while others desire to audit every week), competitive compensation that includes a daily rate plus travel expenses, meeting new people and keeping in touch with technology and the latest developments, networking with other industry professionals.
To learn more about this auditor position, please review these General Guidelines.
The ideal auditor candidate will possess most of the following criteria:
- BS degree in Metallurgy, Materials Science, Chemistry or Related Field
- Minimum two (2) years of "hands on" experience (preferably in the Aerospace Industry) with one or more of the following Shot Peening processes: Automated Shot Peening, Computer Controlled Shot Peening, Flapper or Rotary Flap Peening, Peen Forming, or Manual Shot Peening.
- Field auditing experience (Aerospace Industry Preferred)
- Understanding of SAE, AMS and Prime Contractor Shot Peening specifications
- Understanding of General Quality Systems requirements (AS9100, ISO 9001)