Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Electrical Engineer
at Rettew Associates
RETTEW, an employee-owned consulting firm is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our dynamic and growing team to lead our power design efforts. A successful candidate will be capable of leading, scheduling, and developing proposals for various projects with a focus in large power distribution. Project examples include Municipal design for Water and Wastewater plants, grid-tied and behind the meter stored energy battery projects, large grid-tied and behind the meter solar array projects, as well as digester gas to electric projects.
- Design electric power systems (15kV and 600V and below) including One line drawings, three line diagrams, Aux AC Power Systems, Motor Control Center sizing and selection, Equipment Wiring, and Cable Schedules for new and existing facilities
- Have experience with NFPA 820 for various equipment classifications
- Have design experience with and be familiar with layout drawings including, plan and elevations, grounding, grounding details, raceway, raceway details, cable lists, and material lists on new and existing facilities
- Prepare equipment specifications for substation equipment, components, and construction
- Prepare calculations and reports
- Assist with the development of planning documentation, project scopes, schedules, budgets, technical analyses, status reports, briefs, etc., in support of design
- Have experience managing projects and mentoring junior engineers while completing the project scope within schedule and budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering at an ABET accredited school.
- Professional Engineer License in PA required
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in design, engineering and project management within power and utility industry
- Must have designed power distribution projects for 480VAC, 15KVAC and larger
- Must have experience preparing detailed proposals
- Experience in the creation of quality technical solutions and the design delivery of major power delivery projects
- Design team and project management experience, ability to delegate work and train junior staff
This position can work in any of the following Pennsylvania offices: Mechanicsburg, Conshohocken, Lehigh Valley or Pittsburgh