Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Integration Developer
at rue21, inc.
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Responsible for building and coding integration components on the rue21 MuleSoft Platform. The Developer will build and maintain integrations for on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations. This position ideally requires knowledge and experience with MuleSoft product suite but experience in application integration, building web services and integration with an ETL tool also qualifies.
- Work on moderate to complex tasks for the deployment of new solutions and enhancements/fixes.
- Manage end user interactions including requirements gatherings, testing, training and post-implementation support.
- Perform analysis and recommend quality solutions for business processes.
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience as Integration Developer
- 4+ years of experience in MuleSoft
- Experience using Anypoint Studio
- Experience on MuleSoft versions 3.3 and above
- Experience working on MuleSoft for services and micro-services
- Experience working on MuleSoft for Orchestration and Integration
- Experience in defining business process and data models
- Experience in working on flows, sub-flows, connectors, flow controls, filters, REST/SOAP web services, API Design and Development, Data Transformation using Weave & Mapper and Exception Handling Strategies.
- Experience with cloud-based DevOps technologies
- Extensive experience with developing Java applications
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile SDLC Environment
- Knowledge of XML, JSON
- Knowledge of SOA design principles and best practices. Good Understanding of Database concepts.
- Knowledge of Cloud Hub and API Management is a plus.
- Results Orientation: demonstrates the ability to consistently deliver business results by meeting deadlines and achieving goals
- Communication: effectively conveys information and ideas in concise and meaningful exchanges through written and verbal communication
- Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops relationships and encourages idea-sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals
- Initiative: proactively seeks opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist department or cross-functional team and demonstrates the ability to go beyond what is required to achieve goals
- Personal Adaptability: demonstrates the ability to embrace change and effectively adjusts to new or altered processes within the business environment