Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at rue21, inc.
- Job ID
- Planning and Allocation
Responsible analyzing store selling trends and allocating product to support sales and inventory targets.Works cross functionally with merchandising, planning and visual to ensure the assortment meets strategic direction.
- Analyze size selling and recommend pack sizes to service customer demand
- Develop Allocation strategies for replenishment, fashion and seasonal product. Identify store outliers and recommend corrective actions
- Create assortment plans ensuring choice counts and depth support store needs and strategic vision.
- Initiate conversation with management and cross functional partners to provide recommendations.
- Support Field Teams through Top Store Company initiatives and ongoing analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain/Logistics or related field
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Strong analytical, prioritization, interpersonal and planning skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal and problem solving skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Results Orientation: demonstrates the ability to consistently deliver business results by meeting deadlines and achieving goals
- Communication: effectively conveys information and ideas in concise and meaningful exchanges through written and verbal communication
- Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops relationships and encourages idea-sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals
- Initiative: proactively seeks opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist department or cross-functional team and demonstrates the ability to go beyond what is required to achieve goals
- Personal Adaptability: demonstrates the ability to embrace change and effectively adjusts to new or altered processes within the business