Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
People Operations Manager
Seegrid is the leading provider of mobile industrial automation solutions for materials handling with over three million production miles driven in some of the world’s biggest companies. We combine vision-guided industrial vehicles, fleet management, and enterprise intelligence data into a platform that empowers our customers to automate and optimize material flow.
We put these autonomous vehicles to work today with an emphasis on safety, reliability, and flexibility. We are passionate about making our customers successful in deploying end-to-end automation solutions and foster a culture of collaboration, active and open communication, integrity, and respect. The challenges before us are great, but we are a high-performance team driven to change how the world does logistics.
The People Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity for a motivated, accomplished professional with a strong employee relations and human resources generalist background to support a fast paced, growing organization with both facility-based and remote-based employees.
Reporting to the Director of People Operations, this role will be responsible for championing the award-winning Seegrid culture and a wide array of People Operations/Human Resources support activities including new employee onboarding, management team development and training, performance coaching as well as mediating complex employee issues.
- Partner with functional groups and leaders across the entire organization, including but not limited to Engineering, Product Development, Operations, Sales and Administration
- Diagnose problems and identify solutions to challenging situations that arise in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Lead the new employee onboarding process for both local and remote-based employees across the country
- Develop trusted relationships with all levels of contributors across the organization, maintaining confidentiality and trustworthiness at all times
- Play a key role in the development and presentation of new supervisor and manager training programs including compliance and leadership topics
- Collaborate with members of the Talent Acquisition and People Operations team in implementing programs and policies that support Seegrid’s growth plans
- Support Seegrid’s compensation and performance management processes, including incentive and commission plans
Requirements and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree required in Human Resources or People Operations related field
- 5+ years of People Operations experience in a fast growing organization, preferably in a highly technical environment
- Extremely effective communication skills and the ability to relate to and build relationships with all levels of contributors
- Experience with development and presentation of new employee onboarding programs, along with management training courses
- Experience supporting compensation, bonus and incentive programs is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, HRIS, Payroll and ATS systems
- Ability to multi-task and roll up your sleeves to get the job done for the common good of Seegrid, its shareholders and employees.
- Positive attitude and always striving to improve the employee experience
- Detail-oriented and strong business acumen
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.