Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Center Manager Physical Therapist - (Waterfront) Homestead PA
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Street Address
- 495 East Waterfront Drive
- NovaCare Rehabilitation
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Recruiter email address
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our outpatient physical therapy center in Homestead (Waterfront), PA has an immediate opening for a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. This is an orthopedic center with an emphasis in geriatrics.
Center manager candidates will have 2+ years of outpatient experience with recent outpatient orthopedic management experience preferred but not required. Will consider training a strong, experienced PT for the management responsibilities associated with this leadership role. Management positon is a treating management position.
Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. Sign on bonus/Loan Repayment assistance provided for this unique opportunity!
Hours Needed: Full Time Mon - Fri
- Physical Therapy
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Hand Therapy Certified
- Occupational Therapy
- Athletic Training Services
- Sports Medicine
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Return-to-Work Program
- Work Conditioning
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Lower Extremity Orthotics
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1,600 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.