Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Ambassador
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialists are responsible for ongoing day-to-day recruitment marketing activities at the local level and for contributing to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition team. This includes creating a sourcing plan, attending job fairs and community outreach events, and investigating new sourcing channels. They also assist the Talent Acquisition team to screen resumes and applications, conduct initial phone screens, administer TTEC approved tests, and schedule onsite interviews. TA Sourcing Specialists must be able to quickly adapt sourcing plans and engage new channels in order to meet changing client requirements. They also occasionally assist in general and administrative (G&A) sourcing in support of TTEC's business units. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who must be able to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Create a comprehensive sourcing plan to support specific client recruiting goals within an assigned geography. Develop a complete understanding of the local talent market, effective sourcing channels, and sourcing tactics. Manage and update information as necessary.( Sourcing knowledge, local talent market understanding, analysis, planning)
2. Analyze reports to track the effectiveness of each sourcing channel. Analyze all past sourcing channels used in previous client ramps. Monitor candidate quality by engaging with the talent acquisition, operations, and training teams to identify sourcing problems with candidate quality and fit. (Interviewing skill, recruiting process knowledge, helpfulness, accountability)
3. Work with the corporate support teams and approved vendors to ensure the marketing campaigns are appealing to the local market. Work with the media specialist to define sourcing budget and track use of sourcer materials. Proofread marketing materials as needed to ensure they have been properly customized to fit the local market lingo and demographics. (Collaboration, planning, sourcing channel knowledge)
4. Act as a talent ambassador for TeleTech within the local community. Sourcing Specialists reach out to influential people in associations, civic groups, and universities to develop strong relationships, establish TeleTech as an employer of choice, and identify potential sourcing channels. They volunteer to serve on boards and advisory groups as well as represent TeleTech at community events including job fairs at high schools and universities. (Persuasion, public relations, relationship building)
5. Assist the Talent Acquisition team to process and prescreen candidates. When time permits, Sourcing Specialists help the Talent Acquisition team to screen resumes and applications, conduct initial phone interviews, administer TeleTech approved tests, and schedule onsite interviews. They fully understand the recruitment process used to qualify candidates and help facilitate the process when needed. (Interviewing, logistics management, helpfulness, friendly demeanor)
Strong knowledge of the local talent market and sourcing channels
Creative and innovative sourcing ideas
Great interpersonal skill with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems, Excel, and other recruitment technology
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Strong email and oral communication skills
Previous call center experience