Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead, Inbound Sales
Results-oriented. Problem solver. Driven. It's what connectsus and we'd like to connect with you too! In your role as an Inbound Sales Group Team Leader with TTEC inUniontown, PA, you will join a growingand highly successful team to help us take the business-to-consumer sales for awell-known and trusted humanitarian organization to the next level.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, train, and coach a team of inbound sales personnel on their sales skills, to achieve and exceed sales quotas and sales performance metrics in a fast-paced environment
- Set, monitor, and hold the team accountable in all contact center KPIs such as quality, AHT, attendance and schedule adherence
- Report on, and analyze trends that are team performance-impacting, and be able to implement the appropriate action plans
- Keep the team apprised of best practices in sales strategies
- Responsible for meeting other designated team metrics provided by the client and/or program management
- Maintain open lines of communication with specified client contacts to strengthen and enhance the TTEC client relationship
- Other duties as assigned
· Relevant Bachelor's Degree orequivalent combination of education and/or work experience required.
· 5 years sales management experiencerecommended
· 5 years contact center experiencerecommended
· Deep knowledge of sales best practices,and passion for training and coaching
· Working Knowledge of MS Excel, MSAccess, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
· Solid quantitative skills
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
· Superior relationship-building andcommunication skills
· Positive, energetic, and motivating presence
· Adaptive coaching style to suit individual teammember's needs
· Detail and process-oriented with stronganalytical skills
We help global brands provide a greatexperience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple,inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role bringsthat principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When oneof us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already hadtheir coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We workat a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. Butjust because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We'repassionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh andcelebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out forprofessional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-lifefull of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'llEnjoy:
· Fun, talented andwitty teammates
· Knowledgeable,encouraging, and present leadership
· Free-spirited,theme-based employee events
· Diverse andcommunity-minded organization
· Career-growth andlots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.