Vector Security Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Installation Technician
at Vector Security Inc.
Are you considered an expert installation tech? If you are, this might be the perfect career for you!
You'll work closely with our outside sales team to determine specifications for more complex burglar, fire, CCTV and access systems. You'll ensure the customers' needs are met with the highest level of professionalism at all steps in the installation process.
You'll be considered an expert tech and may provide feedback on other staff's performance and abilities in the field. You'll play an active role in the technical growth of other team members.
Career progression is important to us at Vector, so expect to be challenged and learn new things on a daily basis.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for on-site or remote programming of customer systems to include Access Control, CCTV, Camera's, etc
- Assist Project Manager and Sales Engineer with design layout
- Provide field support to technicians
- Integrate systems with customers networks and or databases while assuring they are compatible
- Act as primary point of contact to troubleshoot customer network and programming issues
What You Will Bring To The Job:
- Minimum of 7 -10 years field experience
- Minimum of 3 years of programming or network experience
- Ability to program and diagnose issues with internal systems (HIRSH) access controls
- Valid Drivers License
- H.S. Diploma or equivalency
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Recognized as the "best rated" home alarm and security systems provider on Consumer Affairs and ranked #5 among the top electronic security providers in the United States, Vector Security provides home automation and mobile security solutions to more than 300,000 homes, businesses, and multi-site enterprises across North America and the Caribbean, including many Fortune 500 companies.
With services tailored to fit each customer's needs, we offer everything from alarm monitoring and smart home solutions, to video surveillance and managed network services.
Our unique history traces back to The Philadelphia Contributionship, America’s oldest property insurance company founded in part by Benjamin Franklin in 1752.
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.